The history of the plant in Dvorce in Moravia dates back to the beginning of last century. Textile production began in 1906, which was reoriented towards supplying the military in wartime. The engineering production continued after the war. The production of solid fuel appliances, cooking and heating stoves and boilers started in 1994. Today we produce a range of eight series of products and supply them under the KVS MORAVIA trade mark to wholesale and retail networks all over Czech Republic. These appliances work on the principle of the combustion of solid fuels: lignite, wood and currently also an environmentally - friendly fuel wood briquettes.
As part of the innovation of our products, appliances with a hot-water heater (exchanger) for connection to the central heating system of households have been introduced.
Our products are exported to Germany, France, Austria, United Kingdom, Ireland, Italy, Slovenia, Slovakia, Russia, Finland, Sweden, Poland, Estonia and Latvia.
Apart from solid-fuel appliances, the Dvorce plant is a traditional supplier of machined parts, and it holds a Honeywell Aerospace Olomouc certificate for the section dedicated to the aircraft industry.
Our plant organizationally fell under the joint stock company MORA MORAVIA Hlubočky - Mariánské Údolí (a traditional producer of white goods - electric and gas cooking stoves) until 31 January 2003. From 1st February, 2003 it became part of the company KVS EKODIVIZE a.s., Horní Benešov.
All solid-fuel appliances have been certified by the Engineering Institute in Brno and by the German testing institute TUV Essen. KVS EKODIVIZE a.s. is certificated by the independent testing institute TUV CERT according to the EN ISO 9001:2008 quality system.
Do you find our offer interesting? Contact us.